Job Title: Hydraulic Engineer
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000
My client is a specialist hydraulic solution provider, due to continued success they now require a creative hydraulic engineer looking to be part of an established but growing engineering company.
Initially this will be hands on hydraulic engineering role. The candidate will spend time working alongside engineering, design and production to learn the products and systems at this company.
The skills my client is looking for in the candidate will be:
1. Hydraulic System Engineering, Manufacture & Trouble Shooting.
2. Experienced Hydraulic Fitter/Maintenance engineer
3. Hydraulic Cylinder build and Repair.
4. On-site Servicing, Troubleshooting and commissioning.
5. Ability to read Engineering Drawings
6. Keen to move into sales/system design
This will be a role in which they can make a real difference, learn a specialist trade and feel the satisfaction of taking projects from enquiry through to completion. The role will be varied and will offer an unlimited amount of training and experience. The ideal candidate will be very keen to move into hydraulic system design or hone already present design skills.
You must have:
· QUALITY OF HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING
· ABILITY TO MEET AGREED DEADLINES
· ABILITY TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
· INCORPORATION OF NEW THINKING INTO ENGINEERING AND DESIGN PROCESS
You must be:
· PROFESSIONAL IN MANNER
· HANDS ON ATTITUDE
· CONSISTENT AND POSITIVE WORK ETHIC
· KEEN LEARNER
· QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE IN HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING
· KNOWLEDGE OF HYDRAULIC FITTING/ENGINEERING
· EXPERIENCED FITTER OF HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
· IT SKILLS – MICROSOFT OFFICE
· HYDRAULIC SYSTEM DESIGN KNOWLEDGE
· BASIC ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE
· MICROSOFT VISIO KNOWLEDGE
· SOLIDWORKS EXPERIENCE